67-71 Archbold Road, Roseville
SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION | Boutique Development Opportunity – SEPP Seniors Living Development
Plans Approved And Ready To Go
In Roseville’s prestigious East Side, one of the North Shore’s most exclusive residential enclaves, this is an extremely rare opportunity to secure a blue chip 2456.8 sqm site with approved plans in place for a boutique senior living development.
In a recently rezoned Heritage Conservation Area, development opportunities of this nature are virtually impossible to come by.
There are three existing residences on the site to be retained and renovated, along with plans for a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments, totalling 11 individual units.
Set to offer luxurious, independent Strata Titled living for over 55s, the apartments will showcase stunning contemporary design elements while blending harmoniously with area’s the area’s picturesque surrounds and predominant architectural styles.
Bringing in-demand senior housing to Sydney’s Upper North Shore marketplace and sure to attract enormous interest, the site is situated just 12km from the heart of Sydney CBD.
• Approved mix of 1x1 bedroom, 5x2 bed and 5x3 bed apartments
• All apartments will feature open plan interiors and outdoor terraces
• All apartments will have lift access and secure basement car parking
• 3 existing full brick character homes, ready to be restored and renovated
• Dual street frontages, corner of Archbold Road and Carnarvon Road
1.3km east of Roseville station, the site is situated in an extremely tightly-held locale, surrounded by high quality family residences. The expansive grounds and superb amenities of Roseville Park are just around the corner.
• Easy stroll to bus stop, local village shops and cafes
• 1.5km to Roseville Golf Club, 3km to waterfront parkland at Echo Point
• 3km to Chatswood shopping centres, restaurants and cultural precinct
• Traffic-free commute by rail to the CBD as well as city buses at doorstep