Terms & Conditions
This Website is maintained by C.B.M.H Group Pty Limited ABN 14 638 649 793. In these Conditions of Use and any reference to Harvie Group Real Estate is taken to include a reference to the directors, officers, employees, agents and subsidiaries and related entities of Harvie Group.
Each time you visit and use this website you agree to the following terms and conditions current as at the time of your visit:
- NO WARRANTY AS TO INFORMATION
- Much of the information on this Website (including but not limited to information concerning property area, floor size, floor plans, price, address and general property description) (“Information”) has been provided to Harvie Group Real Estate by third parties. Harvie Group Real Estate believes that such Information is correct but does not take steps to verify it. No representation or warranty of any nature whatsoever is given, intended or implied as to the accuracy of any Information or material available from this website, and you should rely on your own enquiries.
- Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, Information and material provided on this website should be considered as advertising and general information only, and is subject to change without notice. Prices and rents are current at the time of issue, except in the case of error, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. You should not rely on the Information on this website as a substitute for legal, financial, investment or other expert advice and you are advised to seek such appropriate advice as you require. You must also take steps to satisfy yourself as to the physical state of any property you are considering to purchase.
- The Loan Calculator included on the site is for general indicative reference only. Actual monthly payments should be verified with your lender. Harvie Group Real Estate will not be liable for any differential in monthly loan repayment amounts.
- Harvie Group Real Estate disclaims all liability and responsibility, including for negligence, for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of any use of this Website or any Information or material available from it or for any omission or defect in the Information or material contained on the Website or for any further information given by Harvie Group Real Estate in connection with anything listed on the Website.
- All material available or accessible from this Website is copyright material owned by Harvie Group Real Estate , or its commercial partners or clients. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, you are granted permission to download, display and print any of the Website material for private and non-commercial purposes. Prior consent in writing must be sought from Harvie Group Real Estate for any other use.
- Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, you may not modify, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, materials, software, products or services obtained from this Website without the prior written permission of Harvie Group Real Estate .
- Harvie Group Real Estate may withhold any consent or approval or give consent or approval conditionally or unconditionally. You must comply with any conditions Harvie Group Real Estate imposes on its consent or approval.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Harvie Group Real Estate Harvie Group Real Estate does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. The inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement by Harvie Group Real Estate of the information or material available on such websites or any association with their operators. You use such websites, including information, material, products and services contained on them, and the services and business to which they are linked solely at your own risk.
- USE OF WEBSITE
- If Harvie Group Real Estate is or becomes entitled to receive a commission, fee or reward for a hyperlink, pointer or other introduction to a third party website, Harvie Group Real Estate is not liable to disclose the basis of such commission, fee or reward except as may be and only to the extent required by law.
- As a condition of your use of this Website or any services on this Website, you warrant to Harvie Group Real Estate that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Use. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, store, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any unsolicited emailing or spamming via this Website;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- in any way make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- Harvie Group Real Estate may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on this Website, or terminate this Website, at any time without notice.
- Any unauthorised use of any Information or material on this Website has the potential to cause damage to Harvie Group Real Estate . Any such unauthorised use will be prosecuted.
- Harvie Group Real Estate may vary these Conditions of Use from time to time.
- These Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Harvie Group Real Estate and you related to these Conditions of Use will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in New South Wales.
- Harvie Group Real Estate ’s failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any provision or right.
- In these Conditions of Use, unless otherwise indicated by the context:
- words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa;
- headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation of these Conditions of Use;
- where any word or phrase given a definite meaning, any part of speech or other grammatical form of that word or phrase has a corresponding meaning;
- an expression importing a natural person includes a body corporate, partnership, joint venture, association or other legal entity;
- a reference to a statute, statutory provision or regulation includes all amendments, consolidations or replacements thereof; and
- a reference to you or Harvie Group Real Estate includes the respective legal personal representitives, successors and permitted assigns.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The information contained in this website has been prepared as a guide only. The landlord, vendor and the real estate agent (any company trading under Harvie Group Real Estate), make no warranties as to its accuracy and all parties must rely on their own enquiries.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, conditions and representations whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, relating in any way to this website, your use of this website and the information, products and services supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised or accessed through this website; and liability (including for negligence) to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damage (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage), costs and expenses suffered by you or claims made against you arising from or in connection with any use of the information, products or services supplied, offered to be supplied or advertised or accessed through this website for any reason whatsoever (including negligence). In the event that terms, conditions or warranties are implied by law and cannot be excluded, then those terms, conditions or warranties are included, however our liability is limited at our option to one or more of the following. In the case of the supply of goods:
- The replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- The repair of the goods or payment of the cost of repair of goods; and in the case of the services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of supplying the services again.
To save space when corresponding with our clients, Harvie Group Real Estate inserts an abbreviated disclaimer at the end of each email message. For clarification purposes, the full Harvie Group Real Estate email disclaimer can be found below:
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message from your system. You should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. C.B.M.H Group Pty Ltd advises that this email and any attached files should be scanned to detect viruses. C.B.M.H Group Pty Ltd accepts no liability for loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from the use of any attached files. Although the information is believed to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy and it may be incomplete or condensed. All opinions and estimates constitute our judgement at the date of issue and are subject to change without notice. This e-mail is made available to you in Australia by C.B.M.H Group Pty Limited ABN 14 638 649 793.