Capturing private treetop vistas from a high floor within the deeply sought-after ‘Lux’ development, this elegantly appointed apartment is defined by chic interior details and a free flowing open plan.
Equal parts elegant and functional, offering extremely ample living space thanks to an over-sized balcony, the apartment presents with immaculate, up-to-the-minute style, featuring clean lines, designer fittings and intelligently integrated internal storage. On the market for the first time since new, this premium offering boasts an immensely appealing location, a five-minute walk to the station and Westfield and all the exceptional community amenities Hornsby’s thriving CBD has to offer.
• Streamlined design connecting the kitchen, living area & terrace
• Ultra-spacious, fully enclosed balcony suited to a variety of uses
• Kitchen with CaesarStone benches and owner-installed eat-in bar
• Stainless steel Smeg gas cooktop and oven, integrated dishwasher
• Bright, generously sized bedroom fitted with built-in wardrobes
• Elegant fully tiled bathroom with feature wall & frameless shower
• Timber flooring throughout, internal laundry, A/C in living room
• Lift access, secure undercover parking, separate lock-up storage
• Stroll to the heart of Hornsby’s shopping, dining and transport hub
• Traffic-free, express commute by rail to Chatswood and the CBD
• Walk to cafes, parks, gym, schools, day care and aquatic centre
• Outstanding opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike
Strata $692 per quarter.
Council $294 per quarter.
Water $178 per quarter.