Harvie Group and Di Jones are pleased to present 8 Ray Street, Turramurra. The residence has a total area of approximately 815.7 square metres. Currently comprises a Heritage listed two storey rendered and painted brick building with a pitched tiled roof. A short walk to Turramurra train station and 30 minutes by rail to Sydney’s CBD.
The last remaining period home along Ray Street, this grand c1930’s residence has as much potential as it does character. It presents a range of enticing options going forward including a superb development opportunity to capitalise on DA approved plans incorporating three single level boutique apartments to the rear. Alternatively the current home can be transformed into a stunning residential haven.
– Property is currently set up for dual living with a lower and upper level dwelling
– Both floors are spacious with generous bedrooms and modern gas kitchens
– Valid for five years, DA approved plans are available to create five apartments
– Wonderful potential to reconfigure into a single magnificent family home
– Do both, live in the period home with lucrative new apartments to the rear
– Stroll to trains, shops, cafes and dining, near lovely parks and prestige schools
Positioned privately in a prime location with easy access to major motorways and local businesses including gyms, cafes, supermarkets, hair salons, libraries, medical / dental services and retail destinations including Turramurra Plaza, St Ives Plaza, Gordon and Lindfield Shopping Centres, Roseville local shops, Chatswood Westfield and Chatswood Chase. The Sydney CBD and Parramatta CBD are also easily accessed within 30 minutes.
For further information please contact the below:
Chris Harvie 0411 507 750 | Fernando Yip 0404 538 438
Disclaimer: “We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations”