19-23 Smallwood Avenue, Homebush
DA Approved Boutique Residential Apartments
Harvie Group is proud to present an exclusive opportunity to secure a DA approved boutique development less then 15km from Sydney CBD. Located in the heart of Sydney’s newly emerging Central City, 19-23 Smallwood Avenue presents endless opportunity to successfully secure a location in the ever-growing Homebush market.
R4 zoned with a total site area of 1,533sqm presents 43 residential apartments within walking distance of all necessary amenities and public transport.
- Located along the Parramatta Road corridor with nearby education facilities, retail outlets, restaurants and cafes from Strathfield, Strathfield North and Homebush.
- Increasing demand within the area for apartments assuring strong sales rental returns.
- Unit mix comprises of 3 x 3 Bed, 30 x 2 Bed + Study and 10 x 1 Bed with a selection of courtyard and balcony outlets. With generous sized dwellings, basement car parking and well designed communal areas on roof top and ground levels, the development suffices for all potential buyers.
- Dual access from Smallwood Avenue and Hudson Street which backs onto Sydney and Flemington Markets.
- Located less then 800m from Flemington Railway Station and 1km from Homebush Railway Station the site provides extensive access to all transport with connections from the “T2 Airport, Inner West and South Line” and is within walking distance of a bus interchange.
For further information please contact
Chris Harvie 0411 507 750
Emma Moreton 0403 053 770
- DA Approved 43 apartment complex with basement car parking
- Extensive rail connections with T2 Airport, Inner West and South Lines from both Flemington and Hombush station under 1 km from the subject site
- Local bus services that operate from Parramatta Road to Hurstville, Burwood and Sydney CBD
- Located near Strathfield and Homebush centres providing access to social, medical, religious and employment services