16 Buckingham Road, Killara NSW 2071
DA Approved Subdivision 2 lots available
One of two blocks being offered for auction in this recently approved sub-division, this Torrens Titled vacant lot spans an impressive, enormously versatile 1035sqm in total. Nestled among some of Sydney’s finest family homes, blank canvas opportunities of this magnitude and quality are becoming an increasingly rare find in this affluent North Shore enclave. This unique offering is your chance to build and design the ultimate family home to your own exact specifications, in an exclusive position backing directly onto the spectacular manicured grounds of the Killara Golf Club.
• Lot A being offered is 1035.08sqm (843.38sqm excluding driveway)
• Accessed via an established, tree-lined and landscaped private driveway
• Potential to capture uninterrupted vistas over the golf course greens
• Clean building site, suited to 2 storey residence with north aspect and pool
Serenely situated in Killara’s prestigious ‘green zone’, set between the golf course and acres of nearby parkland and bushland reserve, the lot’s secluded ambience belies its convenience to every amenity, strolling distance to the train station, local village shops and convenient bus services.
To view plans and arrange an on-site inspection, please contact Chris Harvie on 0411 507 750 or Emma Moreton 0403 053 770.
-700m stroll to the Killara station precinct and nearby shops and cafes
-Ideally positioned within the coveted Killara High School catchment zone
– Traffic-free rail commute to Wynyard (26 minutes), North Sydney, Chatswood
– Moments from Macquarie Centre, University, business precinct, private hospital
– In catchment areas for Killara Public, Holy Family Primary, Ravenswood
– Close to major boutique village retail districts in neighbouring Gordon/Lindfield