A curated collection of contemporary homes at a prized Sydney address, Coachwood is an exclusive new development in the heart of the desirable North Shore. Named in ode to the native flora abundant in the area, Coachwood is a toast to the best of what the affluent district has to offer, and offers a rare opportunity to call Telegraph Rd home
Coachwood's design embraces the subtle refinement of the surrounding area. The development consists of just 10 cultivated homes, each well-versed in luxury and consisting of 3 bedrooms plus a study/media room.
Abodes swathed in neutral tones and topped with luxe fittings throughout, from brushed brass fixtures to heated towel railings, and the option to add your own private lift.
Coachwood integrates a fleet of amenities which make the process of wining and dining with friends a seamless one. Two to three secure carparks are awarded to each residence, to cater to the abode themselves as well as any visitors. Plentiful entertaining features also abound, including a stylish outdoor patio, outdoor kitchen and barbecue under the gentle breeze of the oversized Hamptons-meets-Havana-style fan. Indoors, premium kitchen appliances are interwoven throughout the residence, including 5 burner Cooktop and a wide 90cm Oven cleverly integrated to gain the best use of space.
Coachwood's creature comforts are in no short supply, making this exclusive development a desired commodity for the sought-after neighbourhood.
●Telegraph Rd address in the heart of Pymble, within easy walk/stroll distance to shops and transport
● Opportunity for a convenient private lift in each residence
● Secure carparks, with 2/3 per residence
● Generous light filled living spaces
● All homes include 3 bedrooms + study/media room
● Ample storage within the build, with built in wardrobes, as well as personal storage room per residence
● Indulgent car and pet cleaning facilities, including a car wash bay, and a pet wash bay catering to fur babies
● A fleet of additions to keep summer as breezy as can be, with air conditioning throughout, and outdoor and indoor ceiling fans
● Plentiful security features, including metal mesh front door and flyscreens
● Easy entertaining features, like outdoor barbecue, and premium kitchen appliances like 5 burner cooktop
● Bathrooms rich in creature comforts, heated towel railings in en suites, bench seats in showers, extra shower on the first floor a special feature for some residences.